Thursday, January 7, 2010

Did you brush your teeth? Wash your face?

Check and check. Thanks for looking out for my hygiene.Did you brush your teeth? Wash your face?
not yet.. are you persian?? leala's a persian name!! dont tell me ur last names namdar!Did you brush your teeth? Wash your face?
Of course, I do it daily
Yes, I do it everyday. It's something called personal hygiene.
naww never do
of course
Not yet, I'm heading for the shower soon though.
In the morning, i always wash my face in the shower and brush my teeth after my shower. At night, that is my ritual before I go to bed. But sometimes, if I am really tired, it is such a chore to do that.
yes, and yes
yes, a month ago.
No, I'm not ready to go to bed!
No I accidentally washed my teeth and brushed my face.
Everyday:)
Yes / Yes
why would i do that at work
OMg.... Dad?
Yes M'am
everyday!!
Yes, but i didn't wash behind my ears...
i washed my face, after i eat im a brush my teeth
flossed and moisturized, too.
Yes i did
Yes I did and I remembered all by myself. WooHoo
not yet

No comments:

Post a Comment