Thursday, January 7, 2010

Facial Wash Dries Face. Continue Using?

Should I continue using it? My face is, like, peeling...Facial Wash Dries Face. Continue Using?
Do not use vaseline on your skin!!!!!!!!!!! it isn't even recommended for lips as it is a derivative of petroleum (petrol).


You should use a creamy or milky cleanser, although it may feel too heavy it is probably what your skin needs. I would say that you probably have oily skin because your facial wash is stripping your skin of it's natural oils and therefore it is producing too much oil to balance out the ph.


If you don't already do so you should use a non alcoholic lotion on your face and then apply a light cream after you have cleansed.


Hope this helpsFacial Wash Dries Face. Continue Using?
Please, stop whatever kind of facial wash you are using. I was wondering, do you moistrize after you clean? I'd venture to say you could probably even use a vaseline base cream right now. Every face type is different, I hope you weren't using something as harsh as a bar of body soap on you face. I know a lot of people that do, but they must have very, very oily skin. If you want to post another question on what is a good cleanser for your face, I will definitely share mine.
visit a dermatologist to get it sorted out just in case it gets worse. for everyday maintenance always choose the lightest option ie. facial wash for sensitive skin and a good moisturiser helps, it doesnt necessarily have to be expensive, it just has to work well with your skin





get a facial done every now and again... they can assess how your skin is doing and teach you how to get the best outta your skin
stop. and apply vaseline to your face. that always works for me. plus didn't you read the facial direction?
NO! it's too harsh for your skin and you need to stop using it now. it sounds like what you're using is way too harsh and is stripping your skin of all essential oils. you should definately find something that's less drying.


try something like Cetaphil. you can buy it at wal-mart, k-mart, walgreens etc. and it won't dry your skin out, but it won't make it oily either.


you might also want to try mary kay cleansers too, they're all made for your speciffic skin type. I like the mary kay a lot.


to help your skin recover from being so dry, try using an oil free moisturizer for a little while. your skin should be much better in a few days.


Best Wishes:)
Yeah---stop using it. I used to use proactive and found it really dried my face. I use Murad now---much more gentle and then I follow with a moisturizer. Really any facial cleanser will dry your skin a bit (some much more than others of course...) so be sure to always follow up with a good moisturizer.
I had the same problem when I used the Wal-mart brand of face wash, I immediantly stopped using it and switched over to St. Ives apricot scrub, it doesn't leave you skin oily or dry, its perfect,





Hope I Helped
Change it, find something that doesn't cointain alcohol
oh God, please stop using it. its too harsh on your skin. you might have sensitive skin or you might have reacted. clean %26amp; clear had that affect on me. try going for aveeno, or vichy, or neutrogena.
I think you should stop using it. I use the face wash from Kiehl's. Its really great. Its called ';Rare-earth oatmeal meal, facial cleanser #1';. Its for normal to oily skin type. It cleans your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. The previous cleanser I used made my face all red and itchy. But I think you'll like Kiehl's. Also, you should use the moisturizer appropriate for your skin type after washing. If you want, you can also use the toner, which gets rid of any left-over cleanser or dirt.
change it fast. use non detergent based face wash
get a toner. but a cleanser and toner in one is not good. you need a cleanser and a separate toner.
Try Cetaphil face wash and also the moisturizer. Its great for sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out. I use it and it works. No breakouts, skin is soft. You can find it at any drugtore.
Stop using it , you can try cetaphil , it is suppose to be really good for people with sensitive skin
stop useing it and look for something less harsh that says things liek gental and moiteiseing or ph ballanced, a lot a cleasers for acne prone skin dryed out my face and just made me have pimples and flaky skin all at once because i was stripping my skin raw. now i use realy gentle cleansers and my skin has raly cleared up alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment