Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do You Brush Your Teeth & Wash Your Face Before Or After?

You have been in a pie eating contest???LOL Heads out of the gutter














poll














rain or snow??Do You Brush Your Teeth %26amp; Wash Your Face Before Or After?
Yes.


Snow.





(and to translate the above)





';Myself, I brush my teeth before I wash my face.


Not.


Snow.';Do You Brush Your Teeth %26amp; Wash Your Face Before Or After?
I brushs befores afters i washs mys faces nos haves nevers beens ins as contesst ofs pies buts is beens ins as hots dogs contests ands cames outs seconds and i prefers rains overs snows.
Je me brosse les dents avant je me lave le visage.





Non.





La neige.
wash face then brush teeth.








and RAINN!
wash face then brush teeth








rain!!
what? how is that even perverted.?


anways. duh. i would wash them after.











rain%26lt;3
both.

No comments:

Post a Comment