Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have heard people say not to wash you're face with a bar of soap... Why? thx in advance?

In general, people dislike soap even for their bodies. It tends to leave a dried out feeling with your skin which is why so many companies are moving towards body washes with lotion or moisturizing agents. The skin on your face is the most sensitive and therefore the use of soap on it makes it even worse. Like others have said, it dries it out and also clogs pores thus creating a build up causing break-outs. Always use a face wash and moisturizer with some SPF in it (i find neutrogena to be the best).I have heard people say not to wash you're face with a bar of soap... Why? thx in advance?
because bar soap will dry you face out, BUT when i was a teen and had acne dial bar soap is the only thing that helped me.I have heard people say not to wash you're face with a bar of soap... Why? thx in advance?
it dries ur skin out, but if it's designed to treat ur skin then i guess it's okay to use it
You can use a bar of soap if you have oily skin and pimples as long as it is a antibacterial soap like Dial. If you have dry or normal skin the perfume in bar soap can cause irritation and pimples. I have for years , after I've finished washing myself in the shower, rinsed out the facecloth and washed my face with just clear water and I have never had a problem with my skin and I'm 57 years old. As I'm older now, my face is more oily, and I use whatever soap I use on my body on my face with no skin problems irrupting.
when soap reacts with water it takes the dirt and sucks it in to a little bubble...like drying it out. thats why they make facial cleansers that keep the moisture in and take the dirt and gross stuff away :)
It's dirty from using it all those other times.
because a bar of soap is not meant to be used on face pores because it can clog them and cause acne, pimples, breakouts, etc.
I use dial soap on my face everyday, i have hardly any break outs and my black heads are under control.





i swear by it. as long as it's not scented.
Have you ever noticed that once a bar of soap has dried after being wet, it goes rock solid and cracks?


It takes the essential oils needed out of the skin and causes it to be dry/ irritated.


If you have no other option other then using soap, use dove or simple.
its been used by various people and it drys your skin out badly try noxema

No comments:

Post a Comment