Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is this a good face washing routine?

So my face isn't clearing up at all.. What am I doing wrong?





In the morning I use cetaphil face wash in the shower then when I get out,I use rice toner.





At night I shower again and use Aveeno facewash and then use the ricetoner again.





Please help.Is this a good face washing routine?
add a scrub %26amp; a moisturizer to your skincare routine :)Is this a good face washing routine?
don't use any of that. all u have to do is use clean and clear continuous control acne cleanser twice a day. once in the morning and once at night. i promise you that your acne will be gone in one week.
Are you putting on anything right before you go to bed, like lotion or something, because that can clog your pores and slow down the face cleansing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment