Thursday, January 7, 2010

Im concern about my eye lashes...everytime that im going to wash my face im losing it one by one...?

everyone loses eyelashes, i lose about 2 a day and you dont have that many eyelashes and my eyelashes are long and beautiful (go-figure) usually when you wash your face or rub them some will fall out, if your older, too, that might be because of that, if your still concerned try going to get a check-up at the doctor and put that on your list of things to bring up at the doctor's office=D





good luckIm concern about my eye lashes...everytime that im going to wash my face im losing it one by one...?
wish on them Report Abuse
Im concern about my eye lashes...everytime that im going to wash my face im losing it one by one...?
It's normal to lose some eyelashes. Just make sure you're using an eye make-up remover to take of your eye make-up. Regular cleansers aren't formulated for the eye area. The Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make-up remover was rated the #1 eye make-up remover this past year. It's great stuff and very affordable! I can send you a sample if you'd like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment