Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do you wash your face with?

i use liquid nutrogenaWhat do you wash your face with?
Aveda Cleansing Gel. Great StuffWhat do you wash your face with?
I've used a lot of facial cleansers over the years, and my the best one I've found and my absolute favorite is Philosophy's 'Purity Made Simple.'





It's both a face wash and a toner and it also safe to use as makeup remover. It reduces the skin care steps!





I'd recommend it if you are just looking for an everyday face wash. Not is you are searching for acne solutions.
Hand soap. Usually plain Dial in the shower and whatever is sitting next to the sink.
I use clean%26amp;clear morning burst. ( it lasts forever )





If that is not handy I just use caress bar soap.
Noxzema or the generic equivalent.
Dial anti-bacterial bar soap.
Clean %26amp; Clear for Black Head and Ache. Blue bottle. He's not rough on your skin. I love it!
Noxema facewash.
BeautiControl All Clear
I usee Cetaphil.
i just use what ever bar soap that I have.


Usually Irish Spring








all of those chemicals are not good for your faces
an exfoliate.
Hooker's clam juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment