Thursday, January 7, 2010

WHICH SOAP OR CLEANSER DO YOU NORMALLY WASH YOUR FACE WlTH.....?

I NORMALLY just use ';Dove'; soap..... If it WORKS, don't FIX it, right? =)WHICH SOAP OR CLEANSER DO YOU NORMALLY WASH YOUR FACE WlTH.....?
i use CliniqueWHICH SOAP OR CLEANSER DO YOU NORMALLY WASH YOUR FACE WlTH.....?
hmmm....I just use whatever's in the tub
I use the St. Ives apricot scrub. The medicated kind. Works great for adult acne! And I've been using it for years.
St. Ives Facial Cleanser
I am naughty... I just use normal soap
I use Oil of Olay. I like it.
I don't use store bought soap.


Store soap (dove and ivory included) are detergent's (which is why your face might feel tight %26amp; itchy after you wash it).





I make my own natural soaps. Have been for the last 10 yrs.
whatever is about,honestly i couldnt even tell you the name of it,wife gets that stuff,i do the food
I use ';Olay';
bacon grease
I try not to use anything on my face but if I have to I use Ivory soap..
Neutrogena works best for me...
Noxzema daily cleansing foam
I have been using Noxema for years.Works good for me.
I still use Ivory myself. I have really sensitive skin though.
i have used noxema on my face since i was 16 years old and i am 41 now.nobody believes i am 41.everybody tells me to send a picture to noxema.

No comments:

Post a Comment