Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone remeber that acne commercial?? 'too many chocolate bars, or that i don't wash ym face'?

some people, say that.. that i dont wash my face.. or that i eat to many... chocolate bars.??? anyone remember this commercial?? i need to find it. it's very important. please if anybody has any idea how i can find it,..help me, pls. thanksDoes anyone remeber that acne commercial?? 'too many chocolate bars, or that i don't wash ym face'?
I dont know if it was a commercial but it was general thought that chocolate and greasy foods gave you pimples and that you needed to wipe the grease off your skinDoes anyone remeber that acne commercial?? 'too many chocolate bars, or that i don't wash ym face'?
Omg i need 2 find dat vid 4 my facebook page - f myspace. I %26lt;3 that commercieal, I've been looking 4 it 4evs... I need to clear up my pizza face


if U find it pleez let me NO, THNX





KBYE Report Abuse

Are you thinking of the info commercial for Proactiv? Proactiv is a great product that would probably help clear up your acne. However, it's rather expensive for a supply ($39.95) but worth it, in the long run. The phone number to order is: 1 (800) 950-4695 or you can go online to www.proactiv.com/newaccount. I don't think that eating a lot of chocolate really causes acne. Anyway, there have been several studies that dispell that myth. Acne is caused more my clogged pores so keep that face clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment