Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have this red rash aroud my nose and on my chin? what could it be? i wash my face regularly.?

This sounds like a skin condition called ';rosacea,'; which is treatable. Time to see a doctor! Check out http://www.rosacea.org/ for more information on this condition.I have this red rash aroud my nose and on my chin? what could it be? i wash my face regularly.?
If you have any skin disorder I do promote a wellness company that have a very good cream for any kind of skin disorder.I have this red rash aroud my nose and on my chin? what could it be? i wash my face regularly.?
use cream
Check this site: http://www.dermnetnz.org/site-age-specif鈥?/a> for some images.





If it doesn't look like Rosacea, it may be an allergic reaction to something that you're using on your face, especially if you're washing with a medicated wash or using a medicated cream.





Try switching to a gentle, soap-free cleaner, and using a toothpaste without flouride, (such as Tom's or other 'natural' toothpaste), and see if that helps.
rosacea is definately something to be concerned about, but maybe that red nose comes from too many martinis?
Yes, see your doctor.





But as a first experiment, try not washing your face for a while. You might be allergic to the laurel found in almost all washing products.





Or maybe you react to a food, such as oranges, that gets on your face.





Or you might be pregnant.
Sounds like roseacea. Use only luke warm water on your face, no hot or cold anything, keep your face out of the stream of water in the shower, use products only for sensitive skin, stay away from caffeine and chocolate, and see a dermatologist. They have cream for it, but diet is really important. Google it and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment