Thursday, January 7, 2010

My acne wash is leaving dark spots on my face?

I'm using AcneFree for my skin right now, but the only problem I encounter when I use this is that whenever I get a pimple, the wash clears it up in about 3 days, but it leaves a dark brown spot where the bump used to be. (I'm African American). For example, I had a really big painful bump on my nose, and after 3 days (using the Acne Free) the raised bump went away, but there was a brown spot left in place of it.





What should I do about this? The acne system works fairly well, otherwise...I just wish it wouldn't leave those marks on my face. =/My acne wash is leaving dark spots on my face?
uggghhh i hate acne free. it made me break out more, because my skin wasn't bad to begin with. i switced back to my od face wash Neutrogena Deep Clean it leaves ur skin soft smooth and with just the right amount of matte-ness, oh and clear :D


for the dark spots use Ambi Fade Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment