Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does washing your face after watching TV or playing the PC hurt/destroy your eyesight in the long run?

i.e.





does watching TV or playing PC games for a long time (e.g. 6hours) and washing your face (or taking a bath) afterwards (with no rest) really lead to blindness or eye diseases in the future?Does washing your face after watching TV or playing the PC hurt/destroy your eyesight in the long run?
no.


washing or bathing actually moistens the dry fatigued eyeball


you eye disease theory sounds like an old wives taleDoes washing your face after watching TV or playing the PC hurt/destroy your eyesight in the long run?
I don't think so! But, washing youyr face, after concentrating on a 'screen' should 'wake you up'... to some extent! After 6-hours, or so, your butt should be READY for BED!





Six hours!? All at once??? You need to get another GAME to PLAY!!! Or, another GAME PLAN! OR, someone ELSE to PLAY with!!!





GOOD LUCK!
No, but i'd like to know what made you think of that
NOPS
Well washing the face with cold water stimulates your facial nerves and revives you from the tired state. I know for a fact if this keeps up, the eyes/ retina and nerves behind the eyeball will undergo extreme pressure in just keeping you awake for a long time.





Btw that's why I wear glasses now. Too much of playing Gameboy in the dark.
I don't know of any scientific evidence to back up that theory.
Wow I never though of this before


I wonder if taking a shower can be in the same boat





If it is that is why I have bad eyes cause I wash myself


Got ta stop this one and just have a whole lot more stop stink on





Thanks for the warrning Maybe it will reverse and I will not have to ware glasses any longer





Got ta tell my friends this they will be pissed off at the eyeball doctor I bet. Them 200 dollar galsses are now a ripp off





Just don't wash anymore and have good eye sight easy





Thanks and Thanks again


-- -- -- -- --- --


The rest of the things are a bunch of crap only a dork would believe playing PC game will hurt you if anything it makes you smarter

No comments:

Post a Comment