Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why does my face get red after washing it?

After I get home from school, my face is totally normal. Then, after I wash it, it gets really red and feels hot. Mostly just my cheeks turn red. After an hour or so, it turns back to normal. What could the cause of this be?Why does my face get red after washing it?
First of all,if u wash ur face using a cleanser and ur face gets red,this totally shows that ur skin develop a reaction when u wash ur face and thus,the cleanser is to be blame since ur skin is sensitive to it.For this,I suggest ur to switch to another cleanser that is more gentle and would not react to ur skin.Try Neutrogena or Clean %26amp; Clear since both of these are gentle to ur skin.But,if u do wash ur face just with water and develop redness at the first place,I suggest u to consult a dermatologist instead.Hope this helps.Why does my face get red after washing it?
If you use alot of soap on you face it can make your face red. Maybe the soap your using is to hard on your skin.
it could be a reaction from it, every skin type is different yours could be very sensitive therefore you should use mild soap or mild cleansers something that doesnt have strong active ingredients to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment