Thursday, December 24, 2009

27 F, and I have huge pores and I cannot keep white heads from appearing. By the way I do wash my face.?

I love Arbonne products. They were the only products that worked wonders on my skin. They are all natural, botanically based, 100% vegan. My skin just drank it up and I saw a difference within a week. I can now honestly say that I am ok with running out of the house with just some mascara and lip gloss on.27 F, and I have huge pores and I cannot keep white heads from appearing. By the way I do wash my face.?
you mean pimples with white heads in it!!! eww thats gross!! get this acne free!! it works alot27 F, and I have huge pores and I cannot keep white heads from appearing. By the way I do wash my face.?
I used to get white heads on my face, right up to being in my 30s. I started using soap free products in the bath %26amp; shower as ordinary soap was making me sore down below. The white heads also cleared up. I later started using PH balanced soap products such as Johnssons %26amp; have used them ever since. I've not had a white head since. Maybe a coincidence? A beautician once told me that white heads are ';acid spots';. Not sure whether she was right but it makes sense that PH balanced products neutralise my skin. Worth a try?
That was a rude comment...


Anyways!


I just use Clean %26amp;%26amp; Clear. Every Day about twice aday


and i dont get many pimples...But, dont put lotion on your face, because it makes ur pores even larger %26amp; worst..Not sure how to help on this one tho. Im sorry..Good luck
  • skin lesions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment