Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best acne face washes and/or creams for me?

Im a teenager, have mild acne, dry skin, and break out about twice a month. i need a face wash to use regularly and maybe a cream. It sucks because all my friends have clear skin and then im just like, blahh. can anyone help??





thanks... :)Best acne face washes and/or creams for me?
i got it and i went to the doctors and he gave me antibiotics and they worked for meBest acne face washes and/or creams for me?
Use Vichy.


Avoid That Oxy brand as much as possible, It drys out your skin, and Is over all quite bad.


Pro Active has its down sides too (I can't remember exactly what they were though...)


I Say vichy all the way!


I've been using it for a couple months now. Works beautifully!
Acne Free its a kit...little replica of pro activ it works awesome I loved it! I used it in the summer cleared my whole face amazing stuff around 17 bucks at walmart.
  • skin lesions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment