Sunday, December 20, 2009

Are there any good face washes that...?

Don't have that have that salillyc acid in it? i get these weird little bumps on my face and my skin gets greasy...i 've tried lots of thing but they dont work so i give them to my mom. I rarely get actual pimples but i have a few blackheads like around my nose but u can't really tell.Are there any good face washes that...?
try saint ives appricot scrupAre there any good face washes that...?
Origins has some great cleansers. They are meant for oilier skin types, and I don't think that they contain salicylic acid.
If you are looking for a face wash without salicylic acid, use a face wash from the regular cleansing line and not the acne lines. The acne lines are the ones that contain salicylic acid. Neutrogena has a good facial cleansers that are gentle and have nothing else added in them. Liquid Neutrogena is a pure, gentle and basic one and Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser is another. You could also try using an exfoliator once or twice a week in addition to facial cleansing twice a day. You can check out the whole neutrogena line at neutrogena.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment