Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does not washing my face keep it from clearing up?

i break out occasionally and i was wondering if not washing your face twice a day makes it worse or not. ? thanks! Does not washing my face keep it from clearing up?
You got it all wrong. If you don't wash your face, and you have the tendacy to occasionally break out, your face will become worst. Why? Because you will be allowing your face to develop oil glands that will eventually accumulate to clog your pores and grow pimples. That's why it is recommended to wash your face twice a day, once in the morning and right before you go to bed. Try using an oil-free cleanser such as Neostrata Oil-Free Gel Cleanser, and this will help to prevent the development of oil, and will help to control acne. Does not washing my face keep it from clearing up?
It depends on what you wash your face with. If you use just regular soap it can clog pores and cause acne. Use an exfoliating facial scrub instead - more expensive, but worth it.
In my experience, not washing my face causes me to break out! Try washing your face at night with a mild cleanser!

No comments:

Post a Comment