Thursday, December 24, 2009

DO you shower first then wash your face OR vice versa???

I wash my face in the shower. To do so otherwise seems redundant.DO you shower first then wash your face OR vice versa???
I wash my face in the shower.DO you shower first then wash your face OR vice versa???
i just let the water hit my face in the shower, i dont really wash it... is that bad?
during my shower














































































































great joke by the way
jump in...so i guess my feet first
Do both during a shower.
I wash my face in the shower.
well i wash my face in the shower almost always....but i wash my hands first then face then hair then body
At the sametime
i wash my face in the shower. lmao
When I'm in the shower my face is the first part of me that get's washed.
You know that you should shower first and wash your face so when you get ready to rinse you want be had the soap on your face to long.
  • skin lesions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment