Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is your routine at night? Wash your face, eat dinner, read a book, watch tv?

I don't have a routine Vanillabean. I have a life that is so out in left Field God blessed me with adventure and I don't even have to leave the basement for it.........I'm manic depressive, they call it bipolar these day you know (something about stigmas and such) so with that comes a lot of ups and downs. There are nights when I'm up to greet the Robins in the morning. That use to bother me and scare me when that happened. I didn't know I was sick. I thought for the life of me that I was just wrong.Oh well....no I have no routine but I do have poutine!!!!!


Only in the summer though. Life for me is one thing after another, either I'm painting, or out at three in the morning with my camera or dining on breakfast food for supper. I could be working on sculpture or some wood working or writing a love letter in calligraphy to my wife. Never met a more understanding woman in my life. No routine; just the sweet and jumbled life God gave me and my talent to keep me sane. Prescription drugs and a doc help as well but it is God almighty that keeps me from climbing the hydro poles. If He wasn't God I would say God bless Him.What is your routine at night? Wash your face, eat dinner, read a book, watch tv?
I live with my folks so we sit down to dinner at 6pm or so,watch the nightly news at 7pm,take a shower at 7.30pm. I might then watch tv(rarely though) play my ps2 or have a read. Bed between 10pm and 10.30pm.What is your routine at night? Wash your face, eat dinner, read a book, watch tv?
Finish work at 10pm, go home, say hello to family, stroke cat, go on the Internet, have dinner, watch a bit of TV, go on the Internet, wash and bed.
Come home, let the dog out, bet a bath, let the dog in, clean up the kitchen, let the dog out, fold some clothes, let the dog in, talk to the family, let the dog out, put the folded clothes up let the dog in, go to bed.
Internet, dinner, quality time with girlfriend, bed





(if I'm lucky the last two can be combined)
  • skin lesions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment