Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I get rid of my acne? Washing my face doesnt help.?

So Im 14 and I have acne. Its not alot, but my family makes fun of me for it anyways. I have it on my forehead, chin, about 3 on my cheek. Most of it is on my forehead.





Im tired of people making fun of me for it.


Is there any way to get rid of my pimples? Washing my face doesnt help and neither does my ProActivHow do I get rid of my acne? Washing my face doesnt help.?
Visit your doctor or even better, a dermatologist. They know what kind of treatments that are best and appropriate for your skin.How do I get rid of my acne? Washing my face doesnt help.?
hey! so i have like the SAME exact problem as you. I have a bunch on my forehead, chin, and cheeks..ya i hate it..lol...Im using a face wash that is called Clearasil ultra, and I use the medication( it helps like dry them up and all..its called Differin. i got it at my dermotoligists) so far this is helping me.
Drink h20 on a daily basis.


keep skin always clean and washed.


kepe your hands off your face as much as possible. Germs wont get to your face as much. I've tried many products in past years, the bets for myself is OXY pads. They work wonders. I have no acne thanks to oxy. ProActive actaully made me break out even more %26amp; rash. Keep hair (if long) out of face, off forehead. Best of luck!
the only way is the dermatoligist. no matter how much acne products may work for alot of people it may not work for you, you need to find the right one. Only the derm can prescribe you the best.
okkk, Neutrogena Acne Stress Control works wonders! any neutrogena products work, really. but this one is the best. You can buy it at like wal-mart or any drug store.


good luck!
i went to the dermatologist and they gave me Differin and it has worked wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment