Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should i wash my face like this?

wet face with hot water put soap on face mmassage for 60 seconds wash off with cold water then dry





or





wet face with hot water put soap on face massage for 60 seconds wash off with hot water then dry





or





wet face with warm water put soap on face massage for 60 seconds wash off with warm water then dry





what should the massage time beShould i wash my face like this?
wash it using upwards strokes for about 1-2 minutes with warm not hot water. Rinse your face or using a towel wipe the cleanser off.Should i wash my face like this?
interesting I never knew that water temperature was important but i so i googled it and found these sites:





http://ezinearticles.com/?Water-Temperature-and-Washing-Your-Face%26amp;id=536805





http://acne.about.com/od/caringforacneproneskin/ht/washingface.htm





I hope this helps
anyof the above
I think the best way is to wet your face a few times with hot (not burning) water to open your pores, then rub with cleanser, then wash off with warm water, and a final rinse with cold water to close the pores.


you should massage for about 30 seconds.
Good day--I just soap up a washcloth and wash my face and then rinse. I'm 40 and my face still works. Just wash. It rally doesn't have to be so complicated. Geez.
wet face with warm water put soap on face massage for 60 seconds wash off with warm water then dry...this is the procedure we recommend in the office...I am a medical aesthetician :)
As long as you wash your face any will work
wet face with hot water put soap on face massage for 60 seconds ,wash off with hot water. Then close pores with cold water then dry
I don't know about massage time, but if you're using actual soap, i wouldn't massage for long because it will dry out your skin. Better off with a face wash.





The point of hot water is to open your pores, so idealy you would :





Cleanse/wash with hot water to open and clear the pores.





Then use a toner which will tighten the pores up again to stop any dirt getting back in





Then use a moisturiser so that your skin dosen't dry out.
none of the above. Make sure that it's not regular soap. That it's facial cleanser. Body soap is formulated for the body and facial cleansers are formulated for the face. Cold water may close pores but not the entire time. On a hot/humid day your pores will open up that is why it is very important to use a toner after cleansing. To close your pores. Then to moisturize since you just washed and wiped all the moisture off your face and since pores are closed oil will not be produced. Just use warm water the entire time.
Heres the thing you should do. Wet your face with warm water it'll open the pores so the medication can get deep in there.Scrub your facial wash for about 1 minute, and make sure you get it over your whole face. Because it also helps keep acne away on places where it isn't, and helps the area that does have acne. Rinse it all of with cool water, because the cold water tightens and closes your pores so the they are clean and so more grease doesn't get into it. Try washing in the morning and night, so you can get it clean for the day and then wash off whatever other grease and dirt got on during the day. Keep doing that and you'll be fine. Good luck! :)
I've read to Never put hot water on one's face as it can cause broken capillaries and can of course burn the skin :) I remember reading that somewhere and never did put hot water on my complexion as who would want unsightly and possibly dangerous broken capillaries ;)





I basically agree with number 3 on your list by first Always washing my hands first with warm water to get any dirt and bacteria off, then wetting my face and applying soap and massaging for 30-60 seconds or so. Rinse thoroughly with warm (or cool but Not cold as that can be too harsh and burn the skin too) water and gently pat dry. And I should've added that for a cleanser, that Cetaphil facial cleanser is the best as I have very sensitive skin and it isn't irritating at all.
I'll take ';C'; because that's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment