Sunday, December 20, 2009

I just washed my north face hyvent jacket, i think i have a problem?

the logo, on the front left chest, and back right side is gray, now. The jacket is wet, but will the color go back to white once the jacket dries? its a the north face hyvent.I just washed my north face hyvent jacket, i think i have a problem?
sounds like a problem with color bleeding. if the manufacturer doesn't gaurantee it not to fade you have a problem. while the garment is wet try rubbing a paste of oxy-clean on it to see if it will brighten up. then let dry and see what happens. good luck. also, if it's a newer garment take it back to the store you bought it from if the color fades.I just washed my north face hyvent jacket, i think i have a problem?
If the washing instructions say that it's washable then take it back to the store. Sometimes when you wash things with white patches they turn a funny gray until they dry. Wait it out and see. Should be ok though.

No comments:

Post a Comment