Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have acne i have tryed everything and i just dont know what to do anymore i wash my face 2 a day help!!!?

i use the neutrogena pink grape fruit stuff... i have used many things proactive clean and clear and i just dont know what will get my acne to go away i have acne for lik 3 years :[ please help me i need some ideas so my acne will go away i am almost in highschool PLEASE!!!!I have acne i have tryed everything and i just dont know what to do anymore i wash my face 2 a day help!!!?
I use Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser and Moisturizer and it really works well!


Here are some tips:


-drink plenty of water (6-8 glasses a day)


-eat your fruits and veggies!


-exercise


-limit your sugar intake


-reduce the amount of stress in your life


-do not pick/touch/run your face





Good Luck!


xoxLinaI have acne i have tryed everything and i just dont know what to do anymore i wash my face 2 a day help!!!?
Well, I wouldn't really suggest using 'pink grapefruit stuff''


You should go more with mild, unscented face washes.


Though, Neutrogena is a good, dermatologist approved brand to use on your face, so you could stick with that.


Clean and Clean is garage, so trash that.


You know, if you go to a dermatologist, or even your doctor, they can prescribe you pills and cream if your acne is really that bad.


Also avoid fatty, oily, sweet types of foods; don't touch your face; and try not to wear makeup that will clog your pores.. :)
Get your parents to take you to a Dermatologist. If money is hard to come by, call the local health dept. and see if they can treat skin problems.





Acne is caused by hormones. Birth control pills can manipulate these hormones to your advantage.
well, for me i just use regular bar soap (dove). it works good and after i moisterize my face with jergens face cream. hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment