Sunday, December 20, 2009

If I'm using Proactiv and working out, should I be washing my face after working out too?

Proactiv is expensive so I don't want to be washing my face three times per day, but I also don't know if sweating is making my breakouts worse. I usually just rinse my face after working out. Should I be using proactiv after working out as well?If I'm using Proactiv and working out, should I be washing my face after working out too?
of course but just with soap like dove! :)If I'm using Proactiv and working out, should I be washing my face after working out too?
If you don't want to use too much of it, you could replace one of your washings for after you work out. Sweat is a huge culprit of many things like acne and breakouts, so wash your face!





One other thing you could do is get alcohol swabs and go over your face after you work out. It'll cut the grease and grime and leave your skin clean.
i would, just use a very small amount of the proactiv stuff. be sure and rinse it off well, because if you don't it'll make you break out worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment