Sunday, December 20, 2009

Will bleaching wash out my face?

I want to get bleach blonde hair by dying my hair brown and then getting bleach blonde streaks. Will this wash out my complexion too much? I have light blue eyes and not really light skin bc I have some native in me. Will it wash out my face and make me look weird? I want my hair exactly like britneys in this video please watch!! and any tips on how to get it like this? Bleach blonde streaks? Dye the whole thing bleach blonde? Thanks!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCn6JRPQV鈥?/a> (Wait till shes outta the car!!)Will bleaching wash out my face?
If you have some color in your skin tone you should be fine. If you are more on the pale side I would avoid bleaching at all. I think your best bet would be to have multiple shades of blonde to add dimension.
  • skin lesions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment