Sunday, December 20, 2009

Do you wash your face with the same bar of soap that you wash your butt with ? lol?

Interesting how many people all of a sudden are rushing out to by body cleanser. lol.





I use soap. And yes I use it all over. And no I am not running out to spend 5 bucks on a cleanser that will do the same thing by 1 dollar bar of soap will do.





Have to wonder how many idiots will no show up on oprah claiming child abuse for only having one bar of soap in the shower and spending years washing their face with butt soap. lolDo you wash your face with the same bar of soap that you wash your butt with ? lol?
No...nDo you wash your face with the same bar of soap that you wash your butt with ? lol?
LMAO- Some of these answers are so full of crap! Of course they do, they're just not honest
i rub soap on a rag and wash that way





not with the bar of soap
yes i do
No way, that's like having your butt smeared all over your face.
Nope. Yuck!!!
Nope. I use 3 different bars of soap.


One for my face, one for my feet and one for the rest of my body.
no, but I brush my teeth with the same brush I use on my feet! I like the scrubbing bubbles!
No ofcourse not


i have a soap rack


and there is footsoap


leg soap


butsoap


face soap


and ofcourse genital soap


all have different smells





i am kidding
no lah..in the 1st place i dun use soap 4 washg face


i also dun use it 4 bath.


GOOD question asked indeed!
No...lol


I dont use soap to wash my face I use skin cleanser!





How about do you wash your face with the same towel you bathe with...


Thats gross!
no because i use liquid soap for the face


and what kind of question is that?
Thats nasty. I was my Body with mostly shower gels and I use facial soap for my face
1. i use face wash


2. if i did wash my face and my butt with the same bar of soap, i would get a washcloth all latery so my butt doesn't actually touch the soap.


3. i like your question! lol


鈾?br>




~chocolate lover
nope. have soap for my butt and have st ives apricot wash for my face.
I use axe
? i dont use a bar of soap for my face... i use a facial cleanser lol... and for my butt i dont use a bar of soap i use a body wash.
NO. I use Clean and Clear.
easy...I dont use soap!


I use body wash and face clenser - totally seperate items!
Body wash. The problem doesn't come up.
Liquid soap on a wash cloth.... butt last. Then I wash my washcloth.
No. I use facial cleanser for the face.
Haha no I have a special soap just for my face because my face is very sensitive and tends to dry.
wtf's wrong wit u dude ?
nope
yeah but the water melts off a layer of the soap so i dont stress about it
Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment