Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is it ok to use body acne wash on your face?

it should be fine, just know that your face is a lot more sensitive than your body, so it might cause irritation if it's really strong. I'd read the ingrediants, and see if there's a high acid or alcohol content, but if your facial skin isn't sensitive you should be fine.Is it ok to use body acne wash on your face?
I used to use neutragena and it worked great without harming my skin, but most recently I applied a little on one pimple, washed it off, and went to bed. The next morning I look in the mirror and the right side of my face was red and dried out, and quite painful. Two days later I had to present for a research conference!!! After punching walls and freaking out a bit, I composed myself and got some moisturizer The moisturizer helped by skin while it was on, but as soon as it absorbed, my skin would dry out worse. I'm really freaked out I'm going to permanently have this now and am thinking about contacting neutragena as this is the worse thing that's happened to my body. It sucks, I'm an attractive fellow too with my body now in the best shape its ever been :-( Be careful with chemicals and your body!!!Is it ok to use body acne wash on your face?
well I wouldn't because the body kind might be more harsh. compare the ingredients of the body wash and face wash because they're pretty similar most of the time. I use neutrogena orange face wash in the shower because it's like $1 cheaper than the shower gel they make.
Dude, there is a reason why they call it BODY wash. It may be too harsh for your face if you use it, because it is meant for the tougher skin on your back etc.
If you have acne definantly use it!


If you don't I suggest you use regular face wash


Go to Target or common stores to get regular face wash
i would be careful. the face is more sensitive than the rest of the body, so u might need something more gentle.
Yes but moisturize afterwards.
yes
  • skin lesions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment