Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should I wash my face? ( tanning )?

Okay, well I'm going to a tanning bed, and I don't want to get acne. Should I wash all the stuff on my face off. Here's what I put on it, every morning I wash my face with cetaphil, witch hazel, then cetaphil moisterizer. Should I wash it off, and just put the lotion on it?Should I wash my face? ( tanning )?
I wouldn't use anything but the Cetaphil moisturizer to tan with. The reason is that the Cetaphil is not going to clog your pores. The tanning lotion, unless you are using something like Australian Gold Crystal for faces (very pricey!), it could cause break outs. The other good one for faces is Designer Skin Vanishing Act (about $20.00, I think). But don't use a regular tanning lotion on your face! A quality moisturizer like Cetaphil is fine.Should I wash my face? ( tanning )?
When I go to the tanning bed I never tan my face, I put a towel over it. I don't want my face to look like leather lol





Don't put a moisturizer on your face before tanning.. You may burn it.
yeah wash off all your makeup first


otherwise your face won't even tan

No comments:

Post a Comment