Sunday, December 20, 2009

Yo i really hate this...what is this..i wash my face every day this cant be a...?

ever summer this happenes.Every summer i get this big big bump on my


%26gt;nose,its funny it alwise get on my nose?but every summer this


%26gt;happens,why i dont know.I wash my face every day berfore this even


%26gt;happens.know its geting bigger..what can i do help me out cause i


%26gt;cant be talking to a girl with a big old bump on my nose and then


%26gt;its not a pimple cause...lol its funny only in the summer did i get


%26gt;it...i got it last year and the year berfore that and i got them in


%26gt;the summer can you belive that.Yo i really hate this...what is this..i wash my face every day this cant be a...?
Go to the doctor..... and dont touch your face or bump w/ dirty hands...Yo i really hate this...what is this..i wash my face every day this cant be a...?
Stop touching you're nose %26amp; face with you're fingers.Wash you're hands freaqently.
See a dermatologist. Could be an allergy - something relating to the greenery outside (trees, pollen, grass).
go to a doctor
Yo, I can't believe that.
um ok. so go to the doctor?

No comments:

Post a Comment