Sunday, December 20, 2009

To wash my face...or not?

i never wash my face but to get mascara off. and i dont have ANY pimples!! but i got one yesterday close to my nose and i dont know if i should wash it. IF I EVER WASH MY FASH I BREAKOUT RIGHT AFTER...but that was like 6 months ago. sooooooooo i dont know what to do!! ahhhTo wash my face...or not?
try using different brands of face wash.


everybody has different skin and reacts differently.


it took me about 3 different brands a long time ago to find one that worked perfectly and didnt have a bad effect on my face afterwards.


even if you rarely get pimples its always best to maintain your face with face wash.To wash my face...or not?
That's usually the case. Ive noticed with mates that they wash all the time with soap and it clearly creates more pimples as the soap dries the skin. Use Oil Of Olay pump, the one that fights the 7 signs of aging. Its worked for me all my life. Also try Dove soap instead as it isnt really a soap.
Lucky you that you don't get pimples. Try using an oil-free face cleanser. if it is causing your face to break out, try just buying eye-make up remover and just remove the mascara instead. you can buy it anywhere, like CVS.
you might just want to use a spot treatment for it, if it's only one pimple. neutrogena and clinque have some pretty good ones, but use one that works best for your type.
wash your face!!!


and they have special products to get rid of make-up.


it's still a really good idea to wash it.


i suggest nutragena(sp?) oil-free face wash pink grapefruit face wash,


it works REALLY well!
use an oil free light face wash and see if it works. if your too nervous to wash it, use some pimple spot treatment.





i also recommend trying skin id.
put a cream with salicylic acid on the pimple

No comments:

Post a Comment