Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Let water dry on face after washing?

Everytime i wash my face


i dont dry it with a towel.


i let the water dry on my face. would my skin benefit from it?


thanksI Let water dry on face after washing?
Ofcause not! It will dehydrate the skin. Letting water dried up on your skin will make your skin more drying. After washing, Use towel to dry up then apply a moisturiser will helps to hydrate and repair your skin.I Let water dry on face after washing?
I do that most mornings too, i dont think it harms or helps the skin! But it feels better to me so that the main thing!
It will not benefit your skin at all because when you towel dry your skin, it brushes away the excess dirt and excess face wash you did not get off with water. Also, when you do dry your face, pat it dry, don't rub. Rubbing will irritate the skin.
water attracts dirt and germs





so you better wipe it off your face





besides its uncomfy not to pat it dry, how could you bear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment