Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best soap for washing my face? (Acne)?

Neutrogena, dove, i dont know please help me out here. I need the best because I have bad acne and I need to wash my face wtih a good soapWhat is the best soap for washing my face? (Acne)?
I have these Neutrogena Oil-free Face was pads and they are in an orange box, they work like a charm. They get rid of all my acneWhat is the best soap for washing my face? (Acne)?
To tell you the truth, soaps are generally bad for skin. They make it dry.





If you have bad acne don't use soap or anything without seeind a dermatologist. Without help of a doctor you can make your acne worser.


My cousin also had terrible acne and she had a treatment. Now her face her skin is beautiful.


Just see a dermatologist. He/She will find the perfect treatment for your face.
I have three products see what works for you:


Clearasil ultra deep pore cleansing pads (2% salicylic acid)


Clinique acne solutions Steps 1,2and 3(2% and 1.5% salicylic acid)


avon clearskin balanced cycle cleanser/mask(salicylic acid:0.5%)


Clinique is the best because it is gentle on any type of skin(thats just my opinion)the others work too especially if you do not have alot of time.
Lola,





Soap is for hands, not your face. Like you I have oily skin and I use Coonobabe Pepino cleanser followed by Manzanillo toner. Wash face pat dry, no rubbing with clean towel, then apply toner with cotton pad allow to air dry.


This is what I've done to keep my skin oil and pimple free. But in summer I need to repeat this at least 2-3times a day for obvious reasons. SO I hope this helps


http://www.coonobabe.com
The new Nivea Happy time. It's best thing i've ever used on my face. It smells really good and makes skin feel so soft. You can get it a walmart for like 4.97


http://www.en.nivea.ca/products/show/502 (Thats what it looks like)
If you have bad acne, you might want to go


to the dermatologist.





Otherwise, try Neutrogena.
Try out the Dove
i tried dove and it works best 4 me

No comments:

Post a Comment