Sunday, December 20, 2009

I've been washing my face with a cleanser for a month, why isn't my face getting clearer?

Like I said in the question, I have been wearing Clean %26amp; Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash everyday for around a month, but my face still has dark blemishes from the spots and I still have spots and a non clear skin.


What should I do?


Should I tone and moisturize my face after cleansing it as well?


Will this help?I've been washing my face with a cleanser for a month, why isn't my face getting clearer?
just wash it with warm water twice a day





Clean %26amp; Clear Exfoliating is b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t they don't really workI've been washing my face with a cleanser for a month, why isn't my face getting clearer?
you are chronically dirty.


sucks to be you.


yayayayayay!
these 'cleansers' are useless ---they never work..have a good sleep--which is very beneficial for your skin %26amp; try applying pure honey on your face--it will make your skin glow..
some cleansers make you break out more...


try 1 or 2 days w/o it and see what happens


if you have really bad acne you may havta grow out of it,


also, neutrogena is the best deep acne cleanser:) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment