Sunday, December 20, 2009

Even when I wash my face..it feels dirty?

I'm using Clean %26amp; Clear Continuous Acne Cleanser and I've been using it for..three months?


Eh I got a lot of pimples forming everyday and it's ridiculous!


The first time I tried this cleanser I felt soooo fresh and clean! Then after like today Ive been feeling dirty.


I wash my face two times a day...am I supposed to scrub hard or something?Even when I wash my face..it feels dirty?
you need to use a mud mask, or peel off masks to clean off your pores. That is why is never feels clean, do at least every 1-2 weeks at the least. you will notice a decrease in the amount of oil and thickness wyou produec when you mud clean your powers.Even when I wash my face..it feels dirty?
I personally like to switch my facewash up every month or so. I used a ton of stuff made by Neutrogena, Clean %26amp; Clear and Clearsil. I recently found a cheap one that I love. It's like $3 (which is more than half the price of a lot of the Neutrogena stuff I used!) and called St. Ives Apricot Scrub - Blemish and Blackhead Control. It has tons of beads that that it scrubs your face and takes off the dead layer of skin that can cause your face to feel dirty.
it could just be the ingredients in the cleanser itself which is making your face feel oily. I would switch to something else that is good for your skin type.
Try the blue and orange tube of Deep Cleansing stuff at Wal-Mart. It will make you squeaky clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment