Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oil free acne wash made my face red????

I tried it a couple of days ago and have been using it for almost a week now at first it didn't do anything but latley its just been making my face red and getting my skin darker it does help get rid of pimples thoughOil free acne wash made my face red????
your skin could be sensitive to the product.


or it could just be a side effect.





i would say continue using it unless something like a rash developes.Oil free acne wash made my face red????
yes stop using it..
That's great. And your question is? We can't help you or answer your question till you give us something to answer.
It sounds like you are asking if you should keep using it even though it makes your face red, skin darker, but pimples are going away.





Can you live with the red face and darker skin, for the lack of pimples that some other medicine would do with no side effects?





If it were me, I'd try another.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment