Thursday, December 24, 2009

After I have a solid routine of washing my face how long will it take for my acne to clear up?

I use the tea tree oil cleanser from the body shop


and an aloe toner from the body shop


and the tea tree oil moisturizer


It hasn't caused me to break out anymore


but when does any routine start to work?After I have a solid routine of washing my face how long will it take for my acne to clear up?
Anywhere from a day to a month. I've learned that simple bar soap does quick wonders, but you have to use it often.After I have a solid routine of washing my face how long will it take for my acne to clear up?
I found dejecting stress from my life along with not paying any mind about the problem resolved it. Drinking 8 glasses of water a day and not drinking soda will in a couple of weeks give you a better complexion and rid you of it as well. Think of it this way ';Where thought goes energy flows'; Hope this helped.
hey it depends on lots of things. the product your using, whether or not it actually works for you, whether your stressed, your diet...since it's stopped yopu from breaking out, i'd sayits starting to work already.





maybe go for a few facials every 6 wks or so to clear your skin up. that really helped me. obviously you have to get the right facial with cleansing %26amp; extraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment