Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best way to keep my skin clear besides just washing my face?

whenever i wash my face i open up my pores first by rinsing with hot water for about a minute.(if you have makeup take it off first) then i use an exfoliating scrub i really like Clearasil and Clean and Clear products. And make sure you wash for at least a minute. Then i rinse with cold water(as cold as you can stand it) for at about 2 minutes.(rinsing all the dirt off is very important), this helps close your pores to keep dirt out. then i pat dry and use a toner to get any dirt left behind and then i use a moisturizer. Don't go to bed with make up on. I know you asked for a different way besides washing your face but sometimes how you go about washing your face can make a world of difference i know it did for me. PS. wash in the morning and at night.What is the best way to keep my skin clear besides just washing my face?
keep your hair out of your face, and make sure you wash yout pillow/blanket covers every week or so.


don't touch your face alotWhat is the best way to keep my skin clear besides just washing my face?
Try to not wear makeup everyday, when you get home pull your hair back and try to not touch your face, drink a lot of water and eat a good diet, those are good ways to try to keep your skin clear

No comments:

Post a Comment