Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is tea tree good for washing your face?

I've got some tea tree face wash.. is it alright? Will it dry my skin out or anything?Is tea tree good for washing your face?
It's good to treat spots with if you can find a cream with tea tree oil in it, but it can dry your skin out if you use it every day in a cleanser form. If your going to use it get a good moisturizer.Is tea tree good for washing your face?
Lavender Oil is the ultimate best acne wash if your looking for a herbal remedy, tea tree is a great tea if your having stomach pain though





%26lt;3
I used to use a tea tree oil soap and it dried my skin out. I switched to an aloe vera and vitamin E and like it much better.
Tea Tree is good to clear spots but I wouldn't use it as a normal face wash if you haven't got spots, otherwise it will dry your face out.
i heard it was really good, people suggested it to me but i haven't tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment