Sunday, December 20, 2009

ONLY TO THOSE WHO HAS GREAT SKIN (FACE): what's your secret? what facial wash do you use? i used to have g

im 18.i used to have great skin too. but i damaged it. and i forgot my skin regimen. so help me out.pls indicate your age .tnx!ONLY TO THOSE WHO HAS GREAT SKIN (FACE): what's your secret? what facial wash do you use? i used to have g
I used to eat a lot of fruits so growing up I had better skin because of what I know now to be fruit acids and that's mainly what makes up a lot of aging creams/exfoliators.


I understand more about the skin today in relationship to the whole body so I flush my system with hot water, first I filter it, then I boil it and keep in hot in thermos and sip all day like tea.


Most illnesses and bad skin are due to processed foods - the medical info. is making its way slowly to doctors and the public.


I love Dr. Murad, real essential oils, organic yogurt masks, baking sodaONLY TO THOSE WHO HAS GREAT SKIN (FACE): what's your secret? what facial wash do you use? i used to have g
I use Olay Daily Facials and they've made my skin look better.
This is my skin regeme:





Your Face- Start by daily, in the morning using a deep cleansing face wash. This cleanses deeply in the pores removing dirt and oil that can lead further to spots. When looking for a facial wash make sure it contain SALCYLIC ACID this is known for its anti-bactirial proporties and the effect that it has on spots. When washing face steam the face with hot water to open pores, cleanse then splash the face with cold water to close pores. Use a toner to close the pores and even out the skins natural tone, as you suffer from acne, i would reccomend you finding one that doesnt contain alcahol. Then apply a moisteriser, again when shopping for a moiteriser make sure it contains Salcylic Acid. I would reccomend the Garnier Pure A range for all i have mentioned, especially the moisteriser. This helps clear spots with it being enhansed with Zinc. Use this twice daily, morning and evening and it ACTUALLY DOES WORK, it helps clear spots, clear visable pores and smoothen skin.





Dont scrub too hard on skin. Remember steam with hot water to open pores, splash with cold to close. Use the scrub once a week as it is very harsh on skin and daily use can make tear-drop scars on skin which can easily fill up with grease/oil/bacteria and lead to spots. Use a scrub once a week to remove dead skin cells. Use a facial mask once a week to balance out the skin tone. Exfoilate every two days (sugar makes a great exfoliant).





A great spot gel is Avon Clearskin, immidiante responce blemish treatment, it works trust me.





I always used to break out easily over the past year, following this day by day has given me clearer skin, i havent seen a spot in ages. Im 15 x
I am only 14 lol, but i have to admit, i have the best skin in my family, and on the block lol. I went to my dermatologist who recommended products, and since we have insurance it was only 5 bucks for each product! I also use covergirl natural makeup ,afterwards my face feels really, really soft. Too add glow to your face try a covergirl concelier , and try putting on Olay mousturizer every night %26amp; morning
I'm 31 . I drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and eat 5 servings of fruit or veggies .


Besides that I alter my skin care products based on season and whatever my skin is doing. It sounds pretty simple but sometimes people get hooked on one cleanser which say works great in the winter but in the summer makes for break outs ..


I use this bar which is gentle and big . I have to cut it into managable chunks . I've had this one since the beginning or december and I have about half left.


http://www.daybreaklavenderfarm.com/stor鈥?/a>


It doubles as my bar to shave with and prevent shaving bumps. The clay gives it great slide.


I use this toner


http://www.daybreaklavenderfarm.com/stor鈥?/a>


In a rush I don't even bother with the soap and reach for one of these cotton circles .


I use squaline to moisturize and that's it


http://www.daybreaklavenderfarm.com/stor鈥?/a>
I am 42. I wash with Mary Kay cleanser and use Cetaphil moisturizer. I also do not wear a lot of makeup. This seems to do it for me.
really, you should go to a dermatologist, get a facial and ask for their recommendations. Everyone's skin is different and what works for some, may make others break out.
drink plenty of water, go easy on the makeup, stay out of the sun or use high SPF, don't wash face with soap and use a moisturizer daily
I would go to a consultant to see what you need, especially because as you get older, your skin changes with time.


For sure wash it every day, use SPF skin protectant, don't ever sleep with make-up and don't share your make-up. Here is the lifespan of cosmetics:


lipstick- 1 year


eyeshadows-3 yrs


blush- 2yrs


foundation- 1 yr


mascara- 3 months


eyeliner- 1 year


liquid eyeliner- 6 months


powder- 6 months


make-up sponges- don't use them use natural brisel brushes for all your make-up or q-tips for your eyeshadow





age 25 but i look 18
I am 17 and i have almost a good skin...its like baby smooth,,i use Clinique 3-step ..its really cool...you should try it.
I'm 25. I've never had skin problems and I've been using Noxzema since I was a teen. Good advice is to stay out of the sun and use sun screen when you are.
I've had good skin most of my life, but then I hit 17, and it got bad and I got acne. So I switched from my prescripition acne face wash and face cream to Proactiv... and it is AMAZING!! I love it so much. I never get acne, ever. It's so great. Try it. Go to proactiv.com and try it... Nothing has worked for me like it has.
I use Clinique 3-step and I love it. Most of the sales people at the Clinique counters in stores like Belk are really nice and pretty knowledgeable. They should take time with you to sit you in their chair and determine your ';skin type'; and give you advice on your concerns. Be sure to ask if they have any free samples!
I am 22 and I have great skin I use proactiv! I know it works great because I use to have oily skin which lead to acne now I have great skin and no problems it was all worth the try for me!
1] use face wash, toner if desired, moisturizer and sunscreen for your face type


2] wash, tone, and sunscreen in AM; wash, tone, and moisturize in PM.


3] use clean washcloth, disposable cloths,or just your hands to wash your face.


4] exfoliate 1 - 2 times a week with Aapri or St. Ives apricot scrub.


5] keep hands off face unless washing it


6] use pimple cream for an occasional zit


7] drink 1/2 gallons of water a day


8] eat quality food - lean protein, low fat dairy, whole grains, and lotsof fruit and vegetables.


9] take a good multivitamin with minerals every day


10] exercise!
heredity.

No comments:

Post a Comment