Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will it help if i dont put anything on my face after washing my face for acne?

lets say i got no good lotion for acne, is it okay to just leave it?Will it help if i dont put anything on my face after washing my face for acne?
ahh no! your face will just get flaky acne which is even worse. the buildup of dead skin cells willl give you worse acne and blackheads. ew. no need to splurge, but definatly invest in some Clearasil lotion (severe acne/oil) or Cetiphil. dont try to use body lostion either!Will it help if i dont put anything on my face after washing my face for acne?
no it wont help.. go and see a doctor.. he/she will give you a cream to apply.. :)
If you really do have acne, you should probably see if you can get a topical cream from your doctor, like Differin will work, but wash face once daily (cetaphil face wash is really good) and then use the cetaphil face lotion. You should see amazing results!
yup...i think its alright...but i tht when u shld apply mask twice per wk..it will help to reduce acne growing and reduce acne too... i tht u can try using dainty lavender mask frm sgwebsite at 88db...they can help to balance pH and reduce sensitvity..if not ur acne wont heal..maybe im used to apply sth on my face aft washing if n0t i will feel irritation =(..

No comments:

Post a Comment