Sunday, December 20, 2009

*for a skin picker* Is washing your face with just plain soap (for senstivtive skin) better?

I pick at my skin constantly, so I was thinking whether washing my face with simple soap would make the problem be less prudent?*for a skin picker* Is washing your face with just plain soap (for senstivtive skin) better?
I have had skin issues my whole life. I have recently gotten myself on a very good multivitamin. If I miss it, I break out. I wash my face, once a day, with antibacterial hand soap. I usually just grab a squirt on my way into the shower. Nothing ever worked for me and I am very happy with the quality of my skin right now. There is no reason you have to suffer with poor skin. See a good dermatologist and/or nutritionist.*for a skin picker* Is washing your face with just plain soap (for senstivtive skin) better?
i have sensitive skin :(
i think u should just use a antibactierial face wash it really helps considering u touch ure face always

No comments:

Post a Comment