Thursday, December 24, 2009

POLL: Do you wash your face?

If so, with what?





I'm talking about Acne Products or just regular soap =)POLL: Do you wash your face?
havent washed my face in over a year. my ex told me her secret to her great skin was that she never washed it. i left her but kept that habit and have to say that the only difference is that if i do get a blemish it goes away in a day or two as opposed to weeks that it took when using soap. i am 26POLL: Do you wash your face?
i do - once a night, my mom works for mary kay, so she gives me this 2 step process thing, its a wash, then a mosturiser.. i rarely get any pimples, but i use it anyways
i do....i don't use acne products or soap. somehow products just irritate my face and cause this really stretchy feeling on my cheeks and kinda burn feeling. i only use water. right now....im acne free


;D
yes most of the time i do. then sometimes i get lazy and skip it





but i use neutrogena and i love it, washes nice and makes my skin feel good. then put on some face lotion so it wont be dry.
I used to use Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash, but it was irritating my face and my face starting peeling and all this white stuff started spreading all over it. Now I just use normal soap.
I wash my face everday with soap cause your suppose to then after I put on this gel to clear my face of acne. I don't have bad acne at all its very light I just like to keep my face clean :)
Dove, Palmolive, Jergens soap.
Yes! I use Neutrogena Acne Stress Control face wash. It's awesome!!!
regular soap (:
Cetaphil
I was my face every night and morning.


At night I use Proactiv and in the mornings I use Nivea for Men
I use regular soap in a shower.
Everyday.... with neutrogena
i use...neutrogena stuff...i forgot what exactly.
With Dove soap. And I use Pro Active every once in a while.
i wash with Neutrogena Acne Stress Control



2 times a day, some all-natural acne stuff. sucks cuz you have to throw it out after 60 days.
yeah...nutragena...i love it
i wash it with water .omg











try bio oil its rlly oily but gets rid of acne and scars over a period of time it works
Face Cleanser , Facial Wash , Dove Soap!



Yeah, it's the stuff from acne.org
yes..i use neutrogena garpefruit foaming scrub...works wonders
neutrogena is my best friend!
yes. i use regular soap
Yes, with body gel.
just warm water and a washer.
yes XD i wash it with water
i use clean and clear.
No, I let fungi grow on it.
  • skin lesions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment