Sunday, December 20, 2009

When u wash ur face, and clean with towel do u go around ur eyes or over them? so lashes dont fall out or hurt

around themWhen u wash ur face, and clean with towel do u go around ur eyes or over them? so lashes dont fall out or hurt
I always go over my eyes, I don't feel like I've washed my face if i don't :-)When u wash ur face, and clean with towel do u go around ur eyes or over them? so lashes dont fall out or hurt
I always go over my eyes with a towel. If I don't I feel like I haven't cleaned my face all the way.
I don't personally use a towel when i wash my face, some can be very rough and bad for your skin. I use Oxy pads at night, %26amp; oxy lotion in my morning shower and i only use my hands to put it on, (over my eyes by the way.) Take this advice, i haven't gotten any zits since i started using it. You can find it at any CVS or drug store, it comes in a black bottle... http://image.bizrate.com/resize?sq=160%26amp;u鈥?/a>
over them
when u wash ur face, its actually not good to wipe ur face. blot it all dry, this prevents wrinkles.
i do the same too, it feels funny if i dont lol


just do it gently tho =)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment