Thursday, December 24, 2009

What face washes work the best!?

For anything! Clearing skin of acne, or evening the skin tone, or even best make up remover.. anything really. I'm wanting to buy cleanser, toner, moisterizer and anything else that has to do with taking care of my face and I want to make sure I buy something that works well!What face washes work the best!?
proactive is actually really great, all you do is order and pay for it, they deliver it too your door so you dont even have to use gas to get itWhat face washes work the best!?
Well proactive works really good if you use it exactly like your supposed to...it's kind of on the expensive side though so if you don't want to spend the money for that then I like the Nuetrogena stress relief foaming cleanser, I've been using that lately and it works really good.
make sure you get a moisturizer that works...not one that is just expensive. I love Clean and Clear with salicylic acid. Its only about 6 or 7 bucks and it works great!
use the wave

No comments:

Post a Comment