Sunday, December 20, 2009

My skin is tight but not after washing my face ?

my skin feels tight all over and looks tight, but it doesnt happen after washing my face - it gets worse throughout the day . it actually feels better after washing my face, and yes, i do use moisturizer . help ?!?My skin is tight but not after washing my face ?
softening is good as it has to be supple and silky . People are trying to make it supple with face pack to make it supple and smooth with application of cream , honey, lemon turmeric mix pack .





For your suspicion, take cucumber paste (raw as herb) add half spoon of cream and turmeric powder - apply to face while go for bed - keep it for 45 minutes - get it dry normal way with room Temperature - clean it before you go for bed .





Shall be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment