Thursday, December 24, 2009

My6 skin is dry, I PUT A MASK ON AND WASH MY FACE, IT LOOKS NICE AT FIRST AS THE DAY GO ON I look tired and?

my face look dull. how can I KEEP IT lookind fresh all day what can I EAT, DRINK OR USE TO RESTORE MY BODY MOSTITURE OR PILLSMy6 skin is dry, I PUT A MASK ON AND WASH MY FACE, IT LOOKS NICE AT FIRST AS THE DAY GO ON I look tired and?
i have combination skin(dry on forehead,cheecks,around eye area and olie on T zone.i have experemented everything on my skin,wich is very hard to treat:LANQOME,CRISTIAN DIOR,LA PRAIRIE,ELISABETH ARDEN,SISLIE...but recently try SHISHEIDO(PURENESS line) its great for combination skin,it give balance to dry skin aswell.i bought cleansing lotion,tonic(alcohol-free),purifying musk,and balansing softener.try drink a lot of water, take multi vitamins.in my area water from the tub irritate my skin so instead i use spring bottle water for my face,neck and shoulder.i heard that PONDS products its also good for dry skin.food?-eat what ever your body craving for.My6 skin is dry, I PUT A MASK ON AND WASH MY FACE, IT LOOKS NICE AT FIRST AS THE DAY GO ON I look tired and?
If your skin is dry its probably looking dull because you need a moisturizer. In addition to drinking 8 glasses of water a day (nothing beats that for your skin) and eating a healthy diet, try using a moisturizer like Avons ANEW LUMINOSITY ULTRA Advanced Skin Brightener.
Put some cold mineral water on it
I have had the same problem so i know where you are coming from. I don't like drinking water, even though people say it will help your skin. So instead i drink plenty of ice tea or hot tea. I am also using a cleanser for my face every morning while in the shower. It is called Neutrogena Deep Clean, cream cleanser. I love it, my face feels just as soft at night as it did that morning. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment